So after 15 years in This business I can endorse this list without question. Although there are many more than this , here is a list to get you started…..
- Keyword stuffing
If it looks like you’re trying to really really get someone to your page for a keyword Google knows this and thinks your spam
- Presenting a Poor Internal Link Structure.
- Creating Content for Content’s Sake. Also when you create unique content don’t list it over and over again throughout your website it is better to have one page.
- Not listening to Google winning give you the roadmap for SEO in Google Webmaster tools￼.
- Not Investing in Link-Worthy Content.
- Failing to optimize media , that is all images , video , etc.
- Failing to Reach Customers with Your Content. …
- Optimizing for the Wrong Keywords. Or even worse optimizing for words no one ever searches for.
• Not Consulting Paid Media. …
• Forgetting About Local.